Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Percentage Population by School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
Dear Wizards,

After having searched the forum, I have been unable to find official statistics for the percentage of the wizard population broken down by school
" Fire 15%, Ice 16,5%, Myth 14%" etc

This post does not concern how you as an individual subjectively feel which is more popular. This post is only concerned with the objective facts and the real numbers which are on system.

I am looking for the two below
1. What is the percentage breakdown of the total wizard population by school for all levels?
2. What is the percentage breakdown of the total wizard population by school for only those who have achieved max level (130)?

To repeat, we only want the official numbers. Whether these have been published somewhere and they are one year old or they are publicly listed somewhere for observation.
If this is completely unavailable anywhere, that's a first for me...
World of Warcraft and all other games have statistics available as to the percentage breakdown of playable "classes" or characters for example...
"Hunter 10.5%, Warrior 9.9%"
This information is publicly listed.
There must be something like this for wizard101...

Please advise,
Thanks,
YellowEyes

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I believe it's been mentioned on KI Live's before.

I feel like this would be a good question for KI Live, because it is an interesting one.