Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ultra Zeke Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
Anyone else wanting a bonus prospector Zeke quest at the end of each arc? The things which we are supposed to find can be scattered across the spiral in the worlds of that arc.

Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
Like the idea, but once they are found, someone will make a youtube with all the locations.
Maybe k I could make them all in side quests, so at least its not just a quick ten minute map search.
Side quests are usually harder than main quests, so you have to earn them?. Unfortunately
most of us already have extra spell points available, so we need a reason to do ultra zeke quests.
Spellements, new spells or make item card that become trainable that cost double training points?.
I'm sure everyone would want the morganthe spell they could put in their deck.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
I like this idea. I'm unsure what the potential reward would be, but you could always have an Ultra Zeke quest where the locations are randomized throughout the spiral, so YouTube videos aren't possible and people couldn't "cheat" to find the answers - I would expect the reward, however, if this were the case to be considerable. I'm not sure if this is something that could be coded or not, but it would be an intriguing idea.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
Halimeda on Nov 10, 2020 wrote:
I like this idea. I'm unsure what the potential reward would be, but you could always have an Ultra Zeke quest where the locations are randomized throughout the spiral, so YouTube videos aren't possible and people couldn't "cheat" to find the answers - I would expect the reward, however, if this were the case to be considerable. I'm not sure if this is something that could be coded or not, but it would be an intriguing idea.

I really liked the idea of creating many objects and then randomising a specific number of objects for each player to minimise the possibility of getting the locations of the objects from YouTube (I am not sure but it could make the spiral a tit bit messy). Revisiting the worlds in the form of a massive scavenger hunt sounds fascinating to me. Or like Dylan said we could have them get through side quests (not sure what the side quests but there is always room for ideas). Or maybe someone kidnapped the smiths, beetles, cats, oysters and roses (for the first arc) and we have to rescue them by fighting some bosses throughout the spiral?

As for the reward,we could maybe get a Prospector Zeke house guest or statue, however that would break the tradition of the traditional training points Prospector Zeke quests but then again, these are bonus ultra Zeke quests.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2013
dylan stronghand on Nov 6, 2020 wrote:
Like the idea, but once they are found, someone will make a youtube with all the locations.
Maybe k I could make them all in side quests, so at least its not just a quick ten minute map search.
Side quests are usually harder than main quests, so you have to earn them?. Unfortunately
most of us already have extra spell points available, so we need a reason to do ultra zeke quests.
Spellements, new spells or make item card that become trainable that cost double training points?.
I'm sure everyone would want the morganthe spell they could put in their deck.
In case the rewards are training points, well then maybe one day players will have enough training points to obtain spells of all the schools and get a badge called ‘gotta learn ‘em all!’.