Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gates to the three major Wizard City areas closed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
So I haven't played W101 in a couple of months and I started questing on my fire today, but when I received the quest to access Triton, Cyclops and Firecat, the gates didn't open. I checked online and none of it has seemed to help. I remember reading about defeating Lady Blackhope, but apparently that has been turned into a side quest now! Am I just stuck like this?

*Will edit if solved.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
You have to purchase a membership in order to access the other areas. If you do have a membership and still cannot access the other areas, then you need to get in touch with customer service.

Scarlet ShadowStone --

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
CyrusBestProfessor on Jun 1, 2020 wrote:
So I haven't played W101 in a couple of months and I started questing on my fire today, but when I received the quest to access Triton, Cyclops and Firecat, the gates didn't open. I checked online and none of it has seemed to help. I remember reading about defeating Lady Blackhope, but apparently that has been turned into a side quest now! Am I just stuck like this?

*Will edit if solved.
Yes, you were linked into an old storyline quest. Defeating Lady Blackhope causes Sergeant Muldoon to become lost for words, thus resulting in the gates staying closed.

I mentioned this in the bug reporter during the Spring Test realm. When I saw it was still on live, I just deleted the Wizard since he was only level 5.