Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need some generous people here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
I’ve been trying for ages to get the pandamonium mount and have spent over 50$, if there are any people who can gift me pandamonium packs that would be amazing

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Noah Stormcaster05 on May 26, 2020 wrote:
I’ve been trying for ages to get the pandamonium mount and have spent over 50$, if there are any people who can gift me pandamonium packs that would be amazing
When i saw this post, I immediately felt that tone of the mood when you spent many crowns on a pack and not able to get what your looking for. Meanwhile, when other people are getting it in 1-10 opening and your stuck there wondering if the game has something against you or the system just feels off. So am 100% backing you up that.
But xD coming here asking people to be generous is a little uncalled for and i probably hope some lucky player see past that and perhaps indeed gift you, but you should give some kind of compensation than to take advantage of other players generosity.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Noah Stormcaster05 on May 26, 2020 wrote:
Even if someone did this, there's no guarantee that you would get that mount. How much do you expect a stranger to spend on you?
Do KI trivia for 4 days and earn enough crowns of your own for a single pack.
Seriously?