Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death gear suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2019
I am just curious as to what gear you would suggest for death?

Administrator
nerdybabi96 on May 13, 2020 wrote:
Hello! I've updated your topic's title to be more clear to the question.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Hello there!

Gear for your Wizard is very dependent on your Level. What is your Death Wizard's current Level?

Defender
May 30, 2010
This will be depends on level. Levels:1-29 Any gear does not matter.
Levels:30-59 MO Zeus Gear. At level 30 go to MO in Aquila, you get it by talking to the myth Professor.
60-99 Waterworks and Crafting gear would be the best. A lot of max wizards do waterworks due to the squid boss drops things that allow you to use others schools easier.
100-124 Since you are death, you can mixed a lot of things. First, Darkmoor is not really important but if it is easier than the some others. (Still do the quest since you would get Lulu). For your hat, you would need Krok hat. This will drop in krok duels. For your robe, you would need a rattle robe. This will drop in Rattles duels. All these duels can be dropped, but a lot of people and I have found Rattles duels drop more than Krok duels. For your shoes, you can either go do darkmoor or get the professor hoard pack death boots if you have the crowns. Fight the first boss in Part 3 to get a good athame
125-129 Calist gear. maybe just change the boots. Robe is trash and the rattle robe and darkmoor robe is better. Hat change is up to you. It will just give you more damage.
130- Dragoon/Paxalir gear. Again only change your boots and hat (If you want more damage).
Deck: Zizage deck for 60, Rat/omen for everything else
The rest is up to you