Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 issues i've noticed in the last 2 updates

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The first issue is that the Regular teleporting animation doesn't fire off. You get the timer, and the button recognizez that you've activated a teleport (like to your home for example), but the animations are unreliable now.

The second issue, which has NEVER been an issue before, is that I have to load the Game client, then close it in task manager because it does not become visible, then reopen it before the actual screen shows up.

My desktop computer stats are:

Windows 7 Pro 64bit (yes I know Microsoft is no longer supporting it)
AMD Athlon II X4 640 (quad core 3 GHZ)
16 GB DDR3 Ram
ATI FirePro v3800 video card with 512MB of Ram

This should be more than enough to handle W101, and yes, it is all 100% updated to latest patches, etc

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
dayerider on May 11, 2020 wrote:
The first issue is that the Regular teleporting animation doesn't fire off. You get the timer, and the button recognizez that you've activated a teleport (like to your home for example), but the animations are unreliable now.

The second issue, which has NEVER been an issue before, is that I have to load the Game client, then close it in task manager because it does not become visible, then reopen it before the actual screen shows up.

My desktop computer stats are:

Windows 7 Pro 64bit (yes I know Microsoft is no longer supporting it)
AMD Athlon II X4 640 (quad core 3 GHZ)
16 GB DDR3 Ram
ATI FirePro v3800 video card with 512MB of Ram

This should be more than enough to handle W101, and yes, it is all 100% updated to latest patches, etc
Weird, your first problem is opposite of mine. I can teleport to my house just fine, but the timer never shows up. So I just have to count in my head 30 seconds before I can teleport again - because visually teleport timers, and switch realm timers cannot be seen!

I have had this problem ever since the official launch of Beastmoon last summer!! Support told me “Sorry, it would appear you are the only person affected by this, do take care”. Honestly KI needs to get back to their office before the bugs start turning this game into a hive!! Lol

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
I've been having the first issue too