Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear, Crown Shop, and Elixir ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
I think that wizard101 should make a max level elixir that brings a wizard to the max level in the game and that all main,side and other quests in every world in the entire game are completed also.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
I think that all reagents in the game like flying squid ink should be able to be bought in the crown shop to help making crafting easier.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
I think that all gear sets like cabalist,paradox,dragoon And al the other gear sets in the game should be able to be bought in the crown shop.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2019
weird589 on Apr 16, 2020 wrote:
I think that all gear sets like cabalist,paradox,dragoon And al the other gear sets in the game should be able to be bought in the crown shop.
Sorry they merged your ideas into a single post, they did that to me too, lol. I don't like the "merging" as the ideas should have different discussion threads attached to them. Here was my post they merged:
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/bring-more-things-from-pirate101-to-wizard101-8ad6a42b70ecace701710d74a82f00cb

Thoughts:
1. Level 100 Elixir would be much better, plus the requirements for using Level Elixirs states that you must have a character ON or ABOVE the level to use the Elixir on your other characters. Max Level (130) is only ON right now, not above.
2. This should just be asking for more "Refined Reagent Bundles". I dont mind this at all but I feel for reagents like Flying Squid Ink, it'll cost more Crowns to purchase the Bundle for it. I'd say 999 Crowns is fair for 100 Ink.
3. No, definitely no. This would ruin the point of putting hard work into the game for gear. I'm all for monetarily paying out what I need to get Gear, Reagents, etc. but if everyone could buy the best stuff in the Game, enjoying Worlds for their Story, grind for Gear, etc. would be little to meaningless.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Ok I understand what you are saying but the stuff below is stuff that could give options to made the game and doing some things in the game easier in my opinion and they aren’t going to do any of it probably but if they were to would not mean that you would have do so anything below