Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems with Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I used the level 50 crown potion on my wizard some time ago. After doing so, it gave me the Calling Ketil black mission in wintertusk. The problem being that I can't reach the mission because I have to open some ice barrier that requires me to go through the Wintertusk storyline. I can go to Wintertusk, meaning that the Grizzleheim stuff is done, but I can't access the storyline for some reason. Using the crown potion was meant to complete Grizzleheim for me, and I can confirm it did because i just went to and defeated the final boss of Grizzleheim to test if it would help (it did not). I have no idea how to reach this area and am unsure of what to do, has anyone else ran into this and is there an answer that I'm missing or is this just a major glitch that halts me from doing this mission?

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
You have to defeat two bosses first. One is just outside Sudrilund in a cave and the other is in Vestrilund in a cave. You need to get something from these bosses before you can break the ice barrier.