Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleportation & Emotes

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
KI?

Is it going to be possible to allow all characters access to the same Teleportation an Emote effects?

My Balance character is the one doing the Scroll of Fortune event and one of the rewards is an Ice teleportation effect, that I would like to use on my Ice witch. Not to mention my Bal has the emote 'Abrakadabra' that I would like to share with my other characters. How come Premium Emotes aren't accessible to the entire account? And will this be something changed in the future?

Sestiva DeathBringer
Talia DeathBringer
Morgrim DeathBringer
Kayla DeathBringer
Iridian DeathBringer
Myrna Myth

Ps. Still wish I could change my characters last names. To reflect the same school they are in. Myrna is OK the others, not so much.

Administrator
Sestiva DeathBring... on Dec 14, 2019 wrote:
KI?

Is it going to be possible to allow all characters access to the same Teleportation an Emote effects?

My Balance character is the one doing the Scroll of Fortune event and one of the rewards is an Ice teleportation effect, that I would like to use on my Ice witch. Not to mention my Bal has the emote 'Abrakadabra' that I would like to share with my other characters. How come Premium Emotes aren't accessible to the entire account? And will this be something changed in the future?

Sestiva DeathBringer
Talia DeathBringer
Morgrim DeathBringer
Kayla DeathBringer
Iridian DeathBringer
Myrna Myth

Ps. Still wish I could change my characters last names. To reflect the same school they are in. Myrna is OK the others, not so much.
Most of our designs are quite hardcoded to the character, so it might be possible, but it wouldn't be a trivial change to make.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
So to clarify and to add what she is saying: Instead of the player that earns the teleportation/emote to be able to immediately be equipped to that character, the items will turn into elixirs or something-when redeemed that way the player can put it in the shared bank and allow their proper school to recieve the item. The reason i wouldn’t earn the points on the ice is because hes not max level, nor he is the active main character. the max level decks and stuff is needed in case of the deckathalon.