Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Additional features for Backpack Butler

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
I really like the latest addition of the Backpack Butler to the game as it makes finding my stuff much easier. Thank you for this feature.

A few ideas I had are these:

-- Can the Backpack Butler include an option/icon to search for any and all of our jewels that we have stored, either in bank, shared bank, on character, or in jewel vaults at any and all castles/houses? This would make it a lot easier to find my jewels which are scattered all over the place on my character.

-- Would it be possible to also allow the Backpack Butler to have a feature/icon that allows searching on all characters on our account, whether it be one, or seven, from any one given butler on any character? This would make it easier to figure out which character I put those extra couch potato seeds on, or extra gear, for example. I know probably most of us long time players will have at least one or two characters dedicated to storage on our account.

-- Can the item categories displayed also be sortable, either A-Z or Z-A, like in the Bazaar, if they aren't already? This would also make finding things easier.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2014
Another suggestion.

Could it also be possible for the Butler to teleport the item you wish to you. Saves you running around to retrieve it.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Absolutely loving the Backpack Butler. It helps so much in finding where the items are. It is arranged alphabetically by category. So easy now to determine if I have it and where it is. Many many thanks to those who created this item.