Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Talents (new idea) fix wizard city economy also

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
im new to these forums and not sure if this is the right place to post for ideas or suggestions but i think i have a good idea that will help us make better pets and make ki some more money and also bring up the economy and people back to fixing pets that had previously given up.

my idea is talent buy back. so if your pet gains a talent that is not desired you have the option of buying that talent back with gold or crowns. sort of like a back button. if we had an option like this i would bring so many failed pets back from the dead that are currently running around my house somewhere and try to fix them. the only rules i think that must exist is. it cant repeat the same failed talent again. and it has to be out of your pets existing gene pool. i dont think this is too complicated. it would get people spending gold, crowns etc and would also fix the number of random pets running around everywhere that we gave up on at some point?

what do you guys think?
Jack