Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Deckathalon Entry Fee Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Hi,

There is an issue with the entry fees with the storm deckathalon that after the daily's free 4 entries are used, it is charging 1000 gold per entry instead of the 4 additional credits it is supposed to be paying for. I can only assume that this has to do with the upcoming update that will be making a change to them since it hasn't been any problem before. (I'm not happy about upcoming changes to entries either)

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
The 4 free credits we receive work fine, but after that buying 4 credits gets me one run and then it says I have 0 credits and have to spend another 1000 gold.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I don't know if this was intentional or not but as I have been playing through the current storm deckathalon event, I have bought the 4 extra credits for 1000 gold multiple times and it says I have 4 credits to use again, but after one time through any of the four stages it says that I have no credits remaining and need to buy the credits again for another 1000 gold. I looked quite thoroughly and couldn't find a post that was made about this issue but I did see someone else comment about it in a twitter post.

Administrator