Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Deckathalon Bugged

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
The Viridian Blades on stage 2 won't die properly. I will OHK them with a bladed Ghoul for exactly 300 hp. They come back the next round, invisible and with one hp. I'm honestly upset that this went unnoticed. Please fix ASAP, I'm wasting so many TCs on this baffling oversight.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Er, is this something only I am experiencing?

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
I've been doing runs all morning with no issue.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Starblood653 on Sep 17, 2019 wrote:
The Viridian Blades on stage 2 won't die properly. I will OHK them with a bladed Ghoul for exactly 300 hp. They come back the next round, invisible and with one hp. I'm honestly upset that this went unnoticed. Please fix ASAP, I'm wasting so many TCs on this baffling oversight.
Contact support!!!!!!!

I too have had an isolated issue. Completely different than yours, but all I’m saying is it could be a bug that is only effecting you. My game is still having an issue with the go home and commons timers which apparently no one else is experiencing.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Blaze03554 on Sep 20, 2019 wrote:
Contact support!!!!!!!

I too have had an isolated issue. Completely different than yours, but all I’m saying is it could be a bug that is only effecting you. My game is still having an issue with the go home and commons timers which apparently no one else is experiencing.

I'm experiencing that problem too. It's very annoying and I wish staff would acknowledge both that issue and this one. I really doubt my case is isolated.

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Was this issue actually taken seriously, or have I been ignored...?