Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not receiving support ticket?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I‘ve been trying to email KingsIsle for 3 days for a character transfer. I‘ve emailed both help@kingsisle.com and support@kingsisle.com. I‘m not receiving any tickets back for my emails which isn‘t common. Any staff members that can help?

Administrator
FionaBlueSong on Aug 14, 2019 wrote:
I‘ve been trying to email KingsIsle for 3 days for a character transfer. I‘ve emailed both help@kingsisle.com and support@kingsisle.com. I‘m not receiving any tickets back for my emails which isn‘t common. Any staff members that can help?
Hi FionaBlueSong! It's possible the email never arrived. Please try another email domain, such as gmail instead of yahoo.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Sparck on Aug 14, 2019 wrote:
Hi FionaBlueSong! It's possible the email never arrived. Please try another email domain, such as gmail instead of yahoo.
Hey Sparck!!

What happens if I already have a long conversation going with support and all of a sudden yahoo stops sending my reply? I am currently working with them with an issue I have. They seem to be getting some, but what should I do if I cannot continue my conversation due to my reply not getting through??

Administrator
Blaze03554 on Aug 14, 2019 wrote:
Hey Sparck!!

What happens if I already have a long conversation going with support and all of a sudden yahoo stops sending my reply? I am currently working with them with an issue I have. They seem to be getting some, but what should I do if I cannot continue my conversation due to my reply not getting through??

Oh, well, then please keep with the originally conversation using the existing email.

Survivor
May 01, 2013
Last saturday night I submitted a support ticket and still havent heard from KI. Have contacted them three times since and yet still no reply about missing items. Why are they not responding?

Administrator
lalabugu on Aug 31, 2019 wrote:
Last saturday night I submitted a support ticket and still havent heard from KI. Have contacted them three times since and yet still no reply about missing items. Why are they not responding?
Hi lalabugu! Apologies about the delay, this may be partly due to the holiday weekend.

You should have received a support ticket # in response soon after emailing us. Please email community@kingsisle.com if you have not and we'll help you get one started.