Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Update Issues: Music Player and Grizzleheim Pk

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We are aware of the crash issue with the music player. There is also an issue with the Grizzleheim Pack, so we've temporarily removed it from the store until it can be fixed (probably this week yet).

Survivor
Nov 20, 2015
will this be fixed on the fly or an overnight maintenance patch?

Administrator
This should be fixed now!

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Is the new Maycast wand form the new Grizzleheim pack really supposed to do damage to you the player for 750 and then only give you a 25% blade? I know its the wrath of Zeus but please tell me this is some kind of mistake? Who in their right mind would actually use this wand as intended when it has the chance to actually kill you? I thought our wands are supposed to help us in battle not hurt us?? Please tell me this damage is supposed to go to the enemy and this is some kind of mistake, otherwise you guys just created a useless wand, well useless except maybe for stitching.

Survivor
May 02, 2011
Pyle1197 on Aug 2, 2019 wrote:
Is the new Maycast wand form the new Grizzleheim pack really supposed to do damage to you the player for 750 and then only give you a 25% blade? I know its the wrath of Zeus but please tell me this is some kind of mistake? Who in their right mind would actually use this wand as intended when it has the chance to actually kill you? I thought our wands are supposed to help us in battle not hurt us?? Please tell me this damage is supposed to go to the enemy and this is some kind of mistake, otherwise you guys just created a useless wand, well useless except maybe for stitching.
I thought it was dealt to the enemy.....

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
I noticed this too. I think it is as intended. What I experienced was that if the wand spell you cast hit a corresponding shield on the target, he would do damage to the caster. If there was no shield blocking the hit, it casts on target. *Just tried again and it is casting on me without the target beings shielded. I could have sworn that the first time I had the may cast it hit the target and not me.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
I also thought it was to the enemy as well and was a little excited when I got two of these wands however if this is how the wand works it will sadly be cast aside and unused except for maybe stitching for appearance. I’m still hoping this is a mistake of some sort as I can’t recall any other wand that actually has the potential to hurt the one holding it? If I’m wrong let me know and if not what a waste of programming time that went into this as no one will use it. So sad to see Kingsisle doing this kind of thing to players. Wands should help us not hurt us.

Survivor
May 31, 2018
Can a moderator confirm this will be solved soon?

Survivor
May 31, 2018
How much longer until the maycast bug is fixed on the wands?

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
I do not think it is a bug I was hoping it was but I don’t think so sadly.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Sounds like the zeus bug is only karma