Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

give boys pink

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2019
let boys dye their clothes pink at the wizard city dye shop by using gold, the way girl characters are able to.

i feel that i don't need to explain or justify this concern, but if you're really curious about the social implications i will spell it out for you.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
flowerstory on May 20, 2019 wrote:
let boys dye their clothes pink at the wizard city dye shop by using gold, the way girl characters are able to.

i feel that i don't need to explain or justify this concern, but if you're really curious about the social implications i will spell it out for you.
YES! It's about time KI changes the color choices and allows boy & girl wizards to choose the color which pleases them best!
I assume you're referring to anti-bully day? Gay Pride?

Or breast cancer awareness? I'm sure a boy would like to support his mother or sisters in that cause.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
i would love that idea! pink can be such a nice and versatile color and it would be cool to see boys have the option to wear it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
IDK if this will be seen as good or really bad...but how about we have some cool quests to unlock new colours on our wizards? Then we don't just have a bigger range but there is some honour and satisfaction linked to earning it?

Good idea or terrible? All views welcome!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on May 21, 2019 wrote:
IDK if this will be seen as good or really bad...but how about we have some cool quests to unlock new colours on our wizards? Then we don't just have a bigger range but there is some honour and satisfaction linked to earning it?

Good idea or terrible? All views welcome!
um, well, Why make this a quest? KI has already implemented the Magic Mirror shop and you didn't need to unlock it with a quest to use it, so why not add extra colors to the Dye Shop and make it a Crowns purchase?
Or even better, add another tab to the Magic Mirror and let wizards change their original color choices with some new colors?

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
anecorbie on May 22, 2019 wrote:
um, well, Why make this a quest? KI has already implemented the Magic Mirror shop and you didn't need to unlock it with a quest to use it, so why not add extra colors to the Dye Shop and make it a Crowns purchase?
Or even better, add another tab to the Magic Mirror and let wizards change their original color choices with some new colors?
Why does everything involve has to be crowns why not just make it available in the dye shop?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
angellifeheart on May 23, 2019 wrote:
Why does everything involve has to be crowns why not just make it available in the dye shop?
Because you're asking for something "extra" from the basics. Just like those who wanted to change their wizards appearance.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
anecorbie on May 24, 2019 wrote:
Because you're asking for something "extra" from the basics. Just like those who wanted to change their wizards appearance.
No am asking to make it equal on both ends in terms of color nothing extra is being added both girls and boyz will be sharing the same color selection group.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
I agree and give girls brown. The closest I can get right now is gold and its kinda bleh.

On a similar note make male hairstyle available for girls and vice versa. I want goggles on my head and my braids to be shorter.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
I think that's a pretty good idea. KI really should do this.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Discord Spiders on May 28, 2019 wrote:
I agree and give girls brown. The closest I can get right now is gold and its kinda bleh.

On a similar note make male hairstyle available for girls and vice versa. I want goggles on my head and my braids to be shorter.
Considering brown is a primary colour for the Life School, I heavily agree. It's silly to withhold its availability to female characters.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2012
this is a great idea. i dont really see the point in boys and girls having different colors, it makes the most sense for them to just have the same colors. good job on bringing it up!