Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

nameless knight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
I'am going after the king's sword and going to fight the nameless knight, I have beaten the first monsters and have gotten to the grave markers. I have changed the markers to match the shields but I can not get through the door to the nameless knight. I dont know what else to do.
thanks, renagade

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
nightwolf62 on May 5, 2019 wrote:
I'am going after the king's sword and going to fight the nameless knight, I have beaten the first monsters and have gotten to the grave markers. I have changed the markers to match the shields but I can not get through the door to the nameless knight. I dont know what else to do.
thanks, renagade
Did you only look at the tapestry rather than going up to it and interacting with it?

I seem to remember having the exact same issue and it only worked when I went up to the tapestry instead of just using the colours on it (previous times I'd been in a team and one of them must have done that part)...I was very confused too!

I hope this helps you solve it, let us know if it doesn't and I can come with you to see if we can work out what's missing together. Good luck!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
sorry for the delay but I've been away, I tried just about everything in there. I interacted with the tapestry, I tried different ways of putting in the shields but just can't figure it out. thanks for the advise, I'll just keep trying.
Thanks, nightwolf

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
I figured it out, The shield pattern is the same as the pattern of the colors on the bottom of the portrait on the wall. but you have to go left to right on the stones.
Thanks, nightwolf