Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Losing a close Friend

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2019
Hello,

Today I lost a very close friend in wizard101. We used to talk everyday and we did everything together. Just today my friend was going to create a new character and delete the current one, just after that I went AFK. When I came back I had a friend code sent to me, and without thinking I just clicked off of it, I thought she sent it by mistake. When I was dumb enough to click off of it, I checked my friends list --She wasn't there.
She did send me a private message right before she deleted her character. I'm not sure what to do and I want her back. The game is not the same without it and it really is a banger, I blame everything on myself and hope KI can help me. Please.

Her name was;
Jasmine SunGem

Mine is;
Kaitlyn DreamCatcher

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Hmm, if she planned on creating a new game/wizard, you can possibly hang around the earlier parts of Wizard City in hopes of seeing her?

Is there a realm you two usually hang out with either? That may things a little easier for you to locate her.

I'm not sure if KI will be able to assist with this, but you can try emailing them, possibly including the TFC you mistakenly clicked off and ask if there is any way to obtain it again before the expiration time.

support@wizard101.com

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
OMG that really stinks. I doubt support will be able to help you at all (or could but probably won't since they would never be able to get anything done if they did that sort of thing), though it still wouldn't hurt to try. I would hope that under the circumstances, they might try to help if they see that there was an attempt made by her to friend you on her other wizard.

A few things to try though. If you know any of her other wizards, or at least the name of any of the others, you could check castle tours to see if the name appears, and then visit any houses that do. Maybe you'll get lucky and see her. It's a long shot though, but still something to try.

Like previously mentioned, you could try hanging out in the WC area. Maybe hang out near the Bazaar, as many experienced players tend to go there to unload loot. It helps if there was a particular realm that you both would always be in.

Know any of her other friends? Maybe they know how to get in touch with her.

Are you on any Discord servers or fan sites that she might be on? You could look there, or make a post there mentioning what happened. Someone else may recognize the player name and be able to reunite you with her.

What about any particular activities she liked to do in the game? Or sites (non W101 related) that she is known to visit. Again, long shots, but this is more in hopes that there is some way you can make contact that you just hadn't remembered yet.

I hope you are able to reconnect, because I know what it's like to accidentally remove someone (or in this case, discard a code) and wish you could undo it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
You could start a thread called 'Searching For Jasmine SunGem' then she will notice it easily if she checks these boards.

Was her new wizard the same name or did she give it a new name? If we know the name of her new wizard we could all look out for her and if we meet someone low level of that name we could ask if they know you, connect, then arrange to meet you to get you back together.

I'm really sad this has happened to you. I hope you find your friend again! We'll all help you reconnect with her in any way we can!