Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let Wysteria Bosses Drop Wysteria Lore TC

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
So everyone knows how hard it is to obtain the Wysteria Lore TC, specifically Pigsie. But I think they should have certain bosses in Wysteria, such as Lord Bramble and Randolph Spellshine, be able to drop the Wysteria Lore TC. This will make more people do the world, as it is seen as a pointless world at the moment to plenty of people. It just surprises me that the only two ways to get the Wysteria TC (besides trade, bazaar, and that one housing instance) is from the Wysteria Lore Pack, and the Loremaster. But if you are trying to get 10 TC from them, you might as well go for the spell itself, as personally, since farming the Loremaster, I got 4 spells and only 2 Pigsie TC.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Brian ShadowTail on Dec 20, 2018 wrote:
So everyone knows how hard it is to obtain the Wysteria Lore TC, specifically Pigsie. But I think they should have certain bosses in Wysteria, such as Lord Bramble and Randolph Spellshine, be able to drop the Wysteria Lore TC. This will make more people do the world, as it is seen as a pointless world at the moment to plenty of people. It just surprises me that the only two ways to get the Wysteria TC (besides trade, bazaar, and that one housing instance) is from the Wysteria Lore Pack, and the Loremaster. But if you are trying to get 10 TC from them, you might as well go for the spell itself, as personally, since farming the Loremaster, I got 4 spells and only 2 Pigsie TC.
I think that's a really nice idea. It's also accessible to lower level players who might be unable to go to Loremaster (on team up or without porting) to collect the TC for crafting or even for USING! Pigsie in particular is a very useful spell and the animation is so much fun. I was lucky enough to get it on all my wizard who wanted it, but seeing the TC more accessible to everyone, including lower level wizards, would be really good. Wysteria is the perfect place for it...Lord Bramble would be a cool boss to drop it or maybe even a new, low-level boss.