Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to fight more then 2 Elementals

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2012
Hi guys! I know the elemental hunting badge is actually under Wizard City badges, but MooShu is the one place I've discovered so far that seems to have the most elementals.

I'm a little more than halfway through the second badge right now, just looking to round the number up to 200 atm because I don't want to sit down and fight 76 elementals just yet. But, to get to 200 I only need 16 more. So it would be awesome if I could fight four right now, or any number higher than 2 to be honest. xD

But let's get back to the point! I'm wondering if there's any dungeons in MooShu or elsewhere where I can fight a lot of elementals at once, or some other motivation to fight 16 at once. Can anyone give me some advice here?

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
You might have already done this, but try finding a friend with whom you can farm for the same badge line. It'll allow more elementals into the fight, and if one of you has an AOE spell, that could speed up things a lot. As far as a dungeon with numerous consecutive elementals, I'm not sure where that would be. In fact, I'd be happy to team up with you for the badge, so maybe we could set up a meeting place.

Kevin Strongbreeze 80