Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Pet is Gone!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I have played wizards for many, many years. Never had a glitch. I logged on last night and my Storm Leviathan is gone, I have one equipped except it's a baby. I have checked all my wizards, their dorms, there homes their backpacks and attics as well. Does anyone know what could have happend? He was the one pet that I was so proud of with all he could do with healing and all it' took a long time to get him and I couldn't even tell how to hatch to get what I got with him... Can anyone help?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
TwilightVillage on Nov 20, 2018 wrote:
I have played wizards for many, many years. Never had a glitch. I logged on last night and my Storm Leviathan is gone, I have one equipped except it's a baby. I have checked all my wizards, their dorms, there homes their backpacks and attics as well. Does anyone know what could have happend? He was the one pet that I was so proud of with all he could do with healing and all it' took a long time to get him and I couldn't even tell how to hatch to get what I got with him... Can anyone help?
Contact support and let them know what's happened. Tell them the account username (not password) and the wizard affected. It may well be that he is hiding and you just haven't seen him when you've been looking...but support are really good and will find him if he is there or help sort it if he has gone.

I'm confident support will sort this but for the 0.001% chance they can't...just give me a shout and I'll help you make a replacement pet that you can love just as much!

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I will contact them and let you know what they say. Thanks!

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I also have a pet that disappeared, but not sure when it happened. Just figured it was a glitch, but it was a good pet, had all the heals on it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Valerian371 on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
I also have a pet that disappeared, but not sure when it happened. Just figured it was a glitch, but it was a good pet, had all the heals on it.
Same response as above lol...if support can't help let me know as much as you can remember about the pet and I'll see what I have that could be a good replacement that you love