Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

scion spells critical??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
have anyone noticed that it doesnt show you that you critical when you cast the spells?? i reported this bug when i used to cast it in the test realm but its still happening with me and the players i play with, the bug is, you actually do critical but it doesnt show you that you crit before blades starts to take effect then it attacks and the boss can block critical so you know that you have critical, also with my 100% critical chance

Survivor
May 10, 2015
jafar00201020 on Nov 10, 2018 wrote:
have anyone noticed that it doesnt show you that you critical when you cast the spells?? i reported this bug when i used to cast it in the test realm but its still happening with me and the players i play with, the bug is, you actually do critical but it doesnt show you that you crit before blades starts to take effect then it attacks and the boss can block critical so you know that you have critical, also with my 100% critical chance
Yeah, Scion spells can't critical due to the massive Damage they would do if you critical and did double damage