Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't finish quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
I can't finish the Black Feathers quest. I did everything it wanted and says to unlock him but he just says to go fight the guy I already fought. I sent a message about it but have not gotten a response. Any help please?

Survivor
Oct 23, 2018
fittina06 on Nov 7, 2018 wrote:
I can't finish the Black Feathers quest. I did everything it wanted and says to unlock him but he just says to go fight the guy I already fought. I sent a message about it but have not gotten a response. Any help please?
What do you mean you can't finish this quest? Can you provide more information?

- Bellashad

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
I can't finish it as in I've done the requirements and when I go back to turn it in it's still a greyed out Question mark.
The last dialogue with Hrothgar Farseer says to go fight Kormak and get the key to unlock him. I did that. But can't unlock him. No matter how many times I fight Kormak, it will not let me unlock Hrothgar.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2018
fittina06 on Nov 8, 2018 wrote:
I can't finish it as in I've done the requirements and when I go back to turn it in it's still a greyed out Question mark.
The last dialogue with Hrothgar Farseer says to go fight Kormak and get the key to unlock him. I did that. But can't unlock him. No matter how many times I fight Kormak, it will not let me unlock Hrothgar.
So as I am aware, the quest you have is not letting you continue the storyline?

- Bellashad