Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

big foot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
I am not able to get the quest for Bigfoot spell. Where would I get the quest. I am at level 125. Any ideas please

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Jim308 on Nov 1, 2018 wrote:
I am not able to get the quest for Bigfoot spell. Where would I get the quest. I am at level 125. Any ideas please
I'm a bit confused and may not be up-to-date on things so forgive me if I've totally missed what you're asking and am talking nonsense lol

Do you mean Forest Lord?

If so you need to do the quest 'A Taste of Honey' from Moolinda Wu in Ravenwood.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong spell and you're talking about something else...I feel a bit confused because you're level 125 and this is the level 58 spell and needed for subsequent spells too!

I hope this helps!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Thank you for trying but Bigfoot is the new life spell that hits enemies and gives life to players fighting with you.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Jim308 on Nov 7, 2018 wrote:
Thank you for trying but Bigfoot is the new life spell that hits enemies and gives life to players fighting with you.
...I still don't follow. Is it Wings of Fate you're talking about?

Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
JewelKI on Nov 8, 2018 wrote:
...I still don't follow. Is it Wings of Fate you're talking about?
They’re probably talking about a fan-made spell.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
It is a spell that works like the Wings of Fate but more powerful. I have see many use it but can't seem to find it myself. Thank you for responding though.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013