Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lore Master Craftable Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
I know you can craft spells like Catalan, Goat Monk, Deer Knight, Keeper od the Flame, etc,etc. Now, what would happen if someone decided to craft a second of the full spell of Goat Monk, would the Crafting Table reject it, or would you somehow be able to craft it a second time?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
We can only have one copy of the spell in our book, and we can't transfer the spells to other wizards on our accounts. Given those two realities, it's never occurred to me to even try and craft a spell a second time.

However, this is what I'd figure would happen: either the table won't even allow it or, if the table does allow it, we can't have an extra spell so it would just be a colossal waste of highly expensive and difficult to obtain reagents.

There's no reason to try it, unless you're wildly curious and have so much amber that you don't mind wasting some. Hey, but if you do try ... let us know what happens?

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
I'm actually not sure but i think it would just have 2 spells of that in your spellbook

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Healing Melody on Sep 7, 2018 wrote:
I know you can craft spells like Catalan, Goat Monk, Deer Knight, Keeper od the Flame, etc,etc. Now, what would happen if someone decided to craft a second of the full spell of Goat Monk, would the Crafting Table reject it, or would you somehow be able to craft it a second time?
Nothing would happen, you'd have the reagents in your bag but the option to craft would be greyed out. Why would anyone want to craft it more than once?