Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 50 Elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2016
Hello, everyone, I have a question when I look at the level 50 elixir It's saying you must be below or level 50 to use it. But what happens if you use it at like level 50 would it make you level 100 or simply just stay on level 50?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Tyler Life on Aug 30, 2018 wrote:
Hello, everyone, I have a question when I look at the level 50 elixir It's saying you must be below or level 50 to use it. But what happens if you use it at like level 50 would it make you level 100 or simply just stay on level 50?
pretty sure it actually says you must be under level 50 to buy it. Once your level 50 you cant buy it anymore

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Tyler Life on Aug 30, 2018 wrote:
If you used it at level 50 it would probably just give you the gear the elixir comes with (the Advanced Gear). It will not boost you to level 100.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You can't use it at level 50.

To use the level 50 elixir, ONE of the wizards on your account must have already quested to level 50 or beyond. Then, any other wizard who is lower than level 50 (level 49 or below), can use the elixir to reach level 50 instantly.

Upon buying the elixir, all the main quests up to that point will automatically be added to that wizard's spell book; they will receive new gear for level 50, including ring, athame, amulet, wand, hat, robe, boots, spell deck, level 48 school pet, and a basic broom mount. They will receive all the training points due from ordinary leveling up, but NOT any training points from Zeke or other side quests. You'd need to go back and pick those up. They will have completed the main quests in all worlds (including Grizzleheim and Wintertusk up to the start of Sudrilund), but none of the side quests.

The level 50 elixir does NOT boost a wizard to level 100.

Alia Misthaven