Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear KI.....

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Dear KI,

IDK if this will be allowed but I hope if it is moderated out you will still share the message to your team

I want to say that you guys have been utterly amazing and W101 has been heaven-sent I was struggling with feeling very unhappy when my daughter discovered this game and we started to play. Life was difficult but playing W101 was inspiring, fun and full of lovely people - huge thanks to the community too, you're awesome people who I care for very much!

Playing this game has been uplifting, fun...challenging at times (in a GOOD way!) and I enjoy every minute in the Spiral. Sometimes real life can be difficult and having a place full of friends, upbeat music, bright colours, and quests (fun, challenging, hilarious stories etc) is a welcome break!

IDK if those of you who have helped making this game hear it enough, but so many wizards I have met have said the same thing - real life was tough but W101 has helped us through

Sorry if it is 'too personal' but I want you to know that you didn't just create The Spiral, you've made a safe place for fun, laughter and friendships that impacts real life too.

PS. Life is much better now but I still love my wizards, the Spiral, our lovely community and all the fun still to be had here Thank you!

Feel free to add your upbeat feelings about this game and company to let them know their effort and accomplishments are appreciated

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
Stories like these are always amazing to hear! Thank you so much for sharing and being a positive influence on the community.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Victoria FireHeart on Aug 3, 2018 wrote:
Dear KI,

IDK if this will be allowed but I hope if it is moderated out you will still share the message to your team

I want to say that you guys have been utterly amazing and W101 has been heaven-sent I was struggling with feeling very unhappy when my daughter discovered this game and we started to play. Life was difficult but playing W101 was inspiring, fun and full of lovely people - huge thanks to the community too, you're awesome people who I care for very much!

Playing this game has been uplifting, fun...challenging at times (in a GOOD way!) and I enjoy every minute in the Spiral. Sometimes real life can be difficult and having a place full of friends, upbeat music, bright colours, and quests (fun, challenging, hilarious stories etc) is a welcome break!

IDK if those of you who have helped making this game hear it enough, but so many wizards I have met have said the same thing - real life was tough but W101 has helped us through

Sorry if it is 'too personal' but I want you to know that you didn't just create The Spiral, you've made a safe place for fun, laughter and friendships that impacts real life too.

PS. Life is much better now but I still love my wizards, the Spiral, our lovely community and all the fun still to be had here Thank you!

Feel free to add your upbeat feelings about this game and company to let them know their effort and accomplishments are appreciated
I wholeheartedly agree!

This game has been part of many lives and brought a community together for the better.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I'm retired. I love fantasy books. If there are swords and dragons I'm gonna read it. My sister once asked me "why that genre"? My answer was this.........I watch a lot of TV - politics, crime, NatGeo, Smithsonian channel. When I pick up a book I want to go some "when" else. Then after that I want to log into the game and not just read about someone else slaying dragons, I can do it myself! Thanks for all the new colors and décor and the chance to be somewhen else.

Alexis Dawnbreaker
Sydney Skyblood
Cory Shadowcloud

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Too often we come to these boards to vent about some "problem" in the game.

Toxic Players
Nerfed Spells
Lagging Animations
RNGs not going our way...

Human nature is such that bad things are remembered, discussed an commented on far more frequently than the good times.

Thank you Victoria for so eloquently voicing the good times. We need to do this more often.

Thank you KI for putting out such high quality content that it appeals to the child in all of us.

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
Thank you for sharing!
I suffer from chronic pain and playing Wizard101 (thanks to mom and dad for the membership and my comfy bed) helps me forget about it and relaxes me It does make life a bit easier attimes...

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Wizard101 is the BEST FRIENDLIEST game EVER. and there will be no other game better than wizard101!!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
JonathanDawnHunter on Aug 4, 2018 wrote:
Thank you for sharing!
I suffer from chronic pain and playing Wizard101 (thanks to mom and dad for the membership and my comfy bed) helps me forget about it and relaxes me It does make life a bit easier attimes...
Sorry to hear you have chronic pain, that must be very difficult to deal with and I hope it improves and will heal completely!

I was unable to leave the house for a long while and my idea of a 'day out' was going to Grizzleheim on a fishing trip There is only so much you can watch online before you need to be doing things and W101 lets us choose from so many different activities and adventures it's wonderful! We're not just passive observers, we get to be part of it

Thank you all for your lovely comments

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
I completely relate to this post omg. Playing this game helped me a lot with the pressures of school, it's always been a place for me to relax and escape from reality.

I always get mad when people are like "HAHA you play Wizard101? I haven't played that since the 7th grade, aren't you too old for it?" You're never too old to be interested in fantasies and games like this. As long as it's fun and it's not bad for your mental health then what's the problem?? If anything, this helps my mental health.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Dear KI,

Thank you for all your hard work for keeping Wizard101 going strong and child safe for 10 years and beyond; giving us play options such as: mini games, equipment, game items, dungeon gauntlets. Membership Benefits, game updates, new worlds etc. and keeping the costs down to the minimum. I Believe this is the best family adventure MMO game for everyone to enjoy. (2 thumbs up).