Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can death get buffs to compensate the nerfs?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Death was arguably the worst school in pvp before and after the beguile and bad juju nerfs. I feel that death shouldve at least got a buff or change that would be at least beneficial to the offensive players. These changes make it seem as if death was thrown under the bus without thought or empathy toward how they already struggled in pvp. I am glad the juju strategy is voided but still what about the deaths who are offensive players who used it?

Please do something about this soon.

Defender
Oct 10, 2010
Over on Central, there is a posting that quotes a reply directly from KI.
In the posting, it does stat that KI is looking at how it will compensate Death in PVP.

The way I read it, it looks like the next update will have some Death updates to it.
If you go over to Central, look in the PVP section for the posting.

Hopefully they will be looking at Myth in PVP at the same time.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
IcicleWar on Jul 30, 2018 wrote:
Over on Central, there is a posting that quotes a reply directly from KI.
In the posting, it does stat that KI is looking at how it will compensate Death in PVP.

The way I read it, it looks like the next update will have some Death updates to it.
If you go over to Central, look in the PVP section for the posting.

Hopefully they will be looking at Myth in PVP at the same time.
Thanks so much. I will check it out.

Defender
Sep 15, 2013
Alexandrastormblad... on Jul 30, 2018 wrote:
Death was arguably the worst school in pvp before and after the beguile and bad juju nerfs. I feel that death shouldve at least got a buff or change that would be at least beneficial to the offensive players. These changes make it seem as if death was thrown under the bus without thought or empathy toward how they already struggled in pvp. I am glad the juju strategy is voided but still what about the deaths who are offensive players who used it?

Please do something about this soon.
The Ju Ju spam was bad! Really bad! Though, I think the Lore spam is worse. I think KI needs to do something about that. But I hate spamming in general.