Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome Wizards! Please introduce yourself here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Hello. I am new. I promise.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2019
Hello, I am new player and have just recently gotten a mastery necklace to help me heal as fire :) I dont know a good order for spell points (training points) im fire and am getting satyr garunteed and tower but then what (im skipping feint)

Survivor
Jan 16, 2015
Hi I am new to wizards and look forward to making friends and playing the game. My in game name is Roslyn SkyWeaver. Hope to see you all soon.....Enjoy the leveling.

Administrator
Welcome new players to the Spiral, let us know if you have any questions about getting started in Wizard101!

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Survivor
Apr 12, 2021
Hello I'm new been playing since 2013 after lose my older account so i made new one

I'm from Polaris born and raised in Polaris I love cold so much and very beautiful winter just like Christmas and I love skiing so much, you guys should join too it's so fun and hang out around with new people.

I love love hot chocolate to keep us warm in Polaris and I love seafoods it's really tasty

One day there is bear Santa will ride with his little red deer to carries around in Polaris with his elf penguin so you will love his colorful beautiful gifts

I know that winter so cold but we do have s'mores from fireplace in our house and help people out too

Northern light in the Polaris is so beautiful tonight and it's fun to watch all day , it's pretty safe from there

but we don't have any every schools in Polaris and i have to travel to wizard city to learn fire school spells or other schools that i want to learn about anything spells

and we respect our seal queen of Polaris and how do queen seal treat us, she must be so nice and sweet but mean so anyway we are rich and poor same time no matter what if some areas are dangerous like they will bully us and tease us in the bad way.

Be safe travel to Polaris!

Administrator
WoodRainbow on Jul 6, 2021 wrote:
Hello I'm new been playing since 2013 after lose my older account so i made new one

I'm from Polaris born and raised in Polaris I love cold so much and very beautiful winter just like Christmas and I love skiing so much, you guys should join too it's so fun and hang out around with new people.

I love love hot chocolate to keep us warm in Polaris and I love seafoods it's really tasty

One day there is bear Santa will ride with his little red deer to carries around in Polaris with his elf penguin so you will love his colorful beautiful gifts

I know that winter so cold but we do have s'mores from fireplace in our house and help people out too

Northern light in the Polaris is so beautiful tonight and it's fun to watch all day , it's pretty safe from there

but we don't have any every schools in Polaris and i have to travel to wizard city to learn fire school spells or other schools that i want to learn about anything spells

and we respect our seal queen of Polaris and how do queen seal treat us, she must be so nice and sweet but mean so anyway we are rich and poor same time no matter what if some areas are dangerous like they will bully us and tease us in the bad way.

Welcome to the community forums, WoodRainbow!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2021
Sparck on Jul 26, 2018 wrote:
Welcome Wizards! Introduce yourself here to the Spiral.
Hi I'm Leesha!

I was playing Wizard101 since I was 7! Which was in 2016. Then I stopped playing in 2017-2019. I started a little bit in 2020, then became a nerd in 2021.

My player is a death wizard ! I really love the school of death. It has good supporting spells and its attack spells aren't too bad in my opinion.

Right now I'm in Mooshu. I'm kind of halfway through. My favorite world so far was Marleybone. I love the aesthetic. And I also enjoy the style of Mooshu.

My favorite activities in Wizard101 is gardening! I love plants.

Nice to meet you!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
Just chillin in the spiral, Hey let's defeat the armada!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I go by Raven I been playing wizard101 for long time, I remember back in beta when dragon spiral was the last place to beat when the cap was level before the level 50 cap when the pets was pet see I help you all out with one thing it was when the pets came, the 2 dragon I had was the buddy dragon and the friendly dragon. The last spell for fire was the fire dragon.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2021
WoodRainbow on Jul 6, 2021 wrote:

If you like to meet my characters.

Victoria RubyVault 140 lvl First Main
Lauren BattleRiver 140 lvl Second Main
Sophia RainbowHand 78 lvl Third Main
Katie DreamBreath 30 lvl Forth main
Brittany ThunderDust 15 lvl Fifth Main
Caroline BearCaller 5 lvl Sixth Main

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Mar 03, 2013
Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
Hello first time playing hope to make some cool friends

Survivor
Dec 21, 2021
Hey, the name's Ethan Shade on Wizard101.

I'm a returning wizard - played the game from 2010 to 2015, then took a break for 6 years because of high school (and my parents stopped paying for my memberships haha). Thought I'd get it again now to rekindle childhood memories and because the game is fun. Even as an adult I still enjoy it.

Used to have a storm wizard on Level 94 and a fire wizard somewhere around the 70's. Though I've started a new account with a death wizard and I see to be progressing through the game quite well - have managed to grind from Wizard City to MooShu (also have completed Wysteria) in 3 days... which isn't really that hard if you're a hardcore player and considering how many quests in each of the worlds lol. Currently Level 35 on it.

Seems like quite a few things have changed within the game given the span of 6 years since I last played. I remember when Azteca was the final world and max level was 90... and now there's some worlds after that and max level is 150! Times have changed...

Interested to meet, speak with, and quest with other players! Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Hi, hi!

I've been playing W101 since I was a kid. I remember when Celestia first came out... ugh, I feel old.
I picked Wiz back up in 2020, dropped it, then restarted now in 2021 again.

A little about me

- Wizard: Scarlet Ash, lvl 26

- Mount: Sunflower Skimmer

- Pet: Black Cat "Orio", Ancient

- Primary School:

- Secondary School:

- Go-To School (As a Kid):

I have Epilepsy and it's made playing games insanely difficult (often impossible in most games). I'm desperately trying to grab staff's attention so we can hopefully get a game-mode that suppresses flashing!

I'm also trying to get as far as I can in-game while staying immersed in the lore. I've got a month before my membership runs out, so I've been playing as much as humanly possible! Wish me luck! :)

Survivor
Aug 16, 2014
Hello!
I am Rowan PixieDust and I'm a level 26 which is the highest I've gotten and I've been playing for 4 years.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2018
Hello! My wizard or I guess witch is KaylaEmeraldWhisper! I have been playing for about 3 years soon to be 4. I'm fire and I'm on level 66 I have Constable Madison as a pet (has the helephant spell) but I sometimes switch with Lady Ringo. I have the Junk-Copter mount. Unfortunately, I don't have text chat so if you bump into me I don't know what you're saying and I can't respond to you.

Take care!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hello My Friends call me xo0Raven0ox, My wizard name is Gorman at this time I am a level 145
I have been planing from 2008 the way I join the game by email to test the game out. I miss having the buddy Dragon. thank you

Survivor
Feb 16, 2021
Hi I'm Leesha and I'm a Death wizard!

I really like questing, gardening, and house decorating! Fishing is my least favorite activity, I'm so bad at it!

Currently my main player is in Azteca, I'm level 88. I have no maxed players so far. This is the highest I've gone. I have been playing the game for a few years though, but most of the time I had no membership. I just got it this year.

My favorite world is Marleybone and Avalon. I love the aesthetic of it, and the monsters are pretty cool.

That's all I got to say about myself I guess. Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2021
Hi i am elijahnighthunter love this game level 150 . i have a question i hatch a pet after was done try to equip the pet do not let me why?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
MysticKing123 on May 26, 2022 wrote:
Hi i am elijahnighthunter love this game level 150 . i have a question i hatch a pet after was done try to equip the pet do not let me why?
If you tried to equip it immediately after creating it, that is not possible because the pet is still an egg. It needs to hatch before it can be properly equipped.

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
hi