Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kingsisle support

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
I have emailed 'support@wizard101.com' 72 hours ago and have still not received a reply or ticket/confirmation number.
I see no other way to contact support other than through the email above (support@wizard101.com).
Has this happened to anybody else? Is there another way to contact them?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
777George777 on Jul 10, 2018 wrote:
I have emailed 'support@wizard101.com' 72 hours ago and have still not received a reply or ticket/confirmation number.
I see no other way to contact support other than through the email above (support@wizard101.com).
Has this happened to anybody else? Is there another way to contact them?
Their email is help@kingsisle.com

You can also contact them direct through the website by logging in (wizard101.com) and going down to 'help and support'. Scroll down the 'Contact Support' and submit your ticket.

Either of the above methods should result in a prompt confirmation email to let you know your ticket was submitted and received...then you will hear back asap afterwards. This can take a couple of days if they're very busy and may be even longer over weekends or public holidays, so be patient if you have to wait. I don't know if it has just happened to be quiet times when I've asked for help but I've found them to be much quicker than this.

I hope this helps and your issue is sorted out soon

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Are you receiving Customer Support ticket numbers when you send them emails? Make sure you're checking your junk and email folders as sometimes email providers will sort our responses there. If you do have a Customer Support ticket number, feel free to pass it along and we can assist researching your next steps.

If you didn't receive an email back from us, it means your email or message never made it to us. Please try again with a different email address and ensure the email associated with your account is up to date. Alternatively, you could forward your email to community@wizard101.com and we'll forward your email manually to Customer Support for you.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Have forwarded it to community@wizard101.com and still no reply,
My ticket number was #180711-000516 when i submitted it a few days ago.
I have also changed my email provider to a popular address which I'm sure Kingsisle will be able to support and reach.
Hope to get this sorted soon and for you Dworgyn to please reply to this thread again so I can see that a further step has been made.
Thanks.