Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What ark will we have to stop raven in???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2016
Will Grand Mother Raven be in ark 3 with empyrea or in ark 4? I would think it would be in this ark, but it seems weird if we have to take down both spider and raven. If she is in this ark maybe we stop them from a fight that destroys the spiral also enjoy wizard101's tenth year.

Explorer
Nov 21, 2011
The 3rd arc is pretty hectic at the moment, and it's evident there's hostility from both sides. Although my theory with how things are going to turn out links back to something the Auroracle said back in Polaris: "The Spiral shall end as it began.. with a broken heart."

And it also links back to the fight with Gretta Darkkettle, saying that we had "Chosen the wrong side."
Given past events with Grandfather Spider, and Grandmother Raven's recent hostility, it makes me wonder who the real enemy is. Is it Raven and Mellori? Is it Spider and the Cabal? Could the real enemy even be.. us?

It is even arguable that the Cabal's goal is more noble than what Raven has in mind, because at the very least, the Cabal is trying to find a way to restore the First World, even if they have to do horrible things to succeed. Meanwhile Raven seems hellbent on ending the spiral just for the sake of being rid of Spider forever. ("Soon, there will just be you and I. The days of the spiral are over.")

If the spiral will indeed end as it began, then i'm going to take a guess that Spider will succeed, and Raven will be the one to lose her heart in the end. Looking back at Spider's assistance to us back in Khrysalis, as well as our ties to both Light and Shadow (Hello, Child of Light and Shadow badge!), it is very possible that he is not truly hostile towards us, and is simply doing what needs to be done. After all, wouldn't you be mad as well if you had your heart stolen from you?

I doubt this will happen, but i feel one of the most interesting conclusions would be a 'Split Path', where you could choose who to side with, between Raven and Spider. I definitely know which side i'd choose..

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Noah ThunderSword on Jul 1, 2018 wrote:
Will Grand Mother Raven be in ark 3 with empyrea or in ark 4? I would think it would be in this ark, but it seems weird if we have to take down both spider and raven. If she is in this ark maybe we stop them from a fight that destroys the spiral also enjoy wizard101's tenth year.
So I know this is a popular theory and all, but at the same time we know that Mellori was captured by Bat for a considerable amount of time and we have no idea what he was doing with her during that time. Bat is "a brilliant shapeshifting Vampire, a master of illusion and subterfuge, and with a heart as black as night." That being said, I can easily see that our experience in the Astral Plane as a manifestation of Bat's brilliance at subterfuge. AKA it's all an illusion to keep us confused and put us at war with Grandmother Raven.