Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Skeleton Key Bosses Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2017
Good Evening All,

So I just wanted to talk about the skeletal key bosses that drop the three illustrious spells: Catch of the Day, Burning Rampage, and Sacred Charge. Please read my comment Kingsisle please because what I'm going to ask of you is something all of us really would want. Accessing these bosses we need specific keys to unlock them. Well farming these bosses are almost impossible not because of players but because of the abundance in keys. No one wants to farm these bosses unless there is a good supply of keys available and the drops aren't always as expected. Please Kingsisle, add a second chance chest to these bosses to make it easier for other players to want to farm these bosses. They're extremely difficult to farm only because of the restriction of keys. It doesn't need a recipe for crafting because it would lose its purpose to farm these bosses but at least a second chance chest for us Kingsisle. Thank you for taking your time to read this message.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
I like this idea, but instead of a second chance chest, remove the key lock altogether.

Blaze Fireweave