Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Show series

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2018
Hi! I've been playing this game for a few years now, and I've never gotten bored of the story line. However, I was thinking you could make a new storyline in the form of a TV series or something. I wouldn't do like a Malistaire thing, maybe just have wizards with the voices of Blaze Lifehammer and/or Zenmasterblue? Of course the voice actors for the iconic characters like Merle Ambrose and Dworgyn would stay the same. I suggest this because I joined the game because of the commercials and I think if there were a show would draw evenmore people to the game. Of course I know this would require money to do but it's just an idea. Thanks for reading this thread and i'll see you in the spiral.

Cole DreamBane lvl 73

Cole something with ice lvl 102

Survivor
Jan 05, 2015
An official television show requires lots of money and dedication, which if you want the game to keep running just isn't entirely possible unless it's done independently by a few players of the game.
More commercials would be an awesome idea, though, especially after the graphics update and would be almost 100% likely to bring in many more players.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2018
PupcakeScarves on Jun 29, 2018 wrote:
An official television show requires lots of money and dedication, which if you want the game to keep running just isn't entirely possible unless it's done independently by a few players of the game.
More commercials would be an awesome idea, though, especially after the graphics update and would be almost 100% likely to bring in many more players.
Yeah, the cost is an issue it’s just an idea. Although if I had permission from kingsisle I would definitely start a show about this game. Unfortunately I lack the skills and the money to do such a thing, it would be awesome to see this happening

Survivor
Sep 16, 2012
PupcakeScarves on Jun 29, 2018 wrote:
Maybe you could do like a YouTube or livestream idea. Like every week a new episode comes out on YouTube.

Lvl 80

Survivor
Jun 02, 2018
Flame dancer on Jun 30, 2018 wrote:
Maybe you could do like a YouTube or livestream idea. Like every week a new episode comes out on YouTube.

Lvl 80
I’m sure that would cost less but in order for this to happen we would need a willing group of people to animate it and then some voice actors.