Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Farm Tartarus or wait it out?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2018
Hello!

I have reached that all important level 90 (lvl 91 right now) and I got the quest to do tartarus but I am procrastinating doing it. I want to know if it's worth farming for the Tarturus gear or wait it out until I am level 100 and can get the Malistaire gear? I know both dungeons are pretty long, but if I am only going to usethe tartus gear for a few levels compared to the Malistaire gear where I will use it until I finish the game, should I really farm tartarus?

My gear right now is the WW hat, WW robe andshoes I got from a pack, ring (Alpha and Omega) and athame (crafted one) are fine. Please help!

Also does anyone know of a good level 90 wand?? I have had mine since level 70 and it has 3% armor pierce, 77 critical, 9% damage, the wand hit and a may cast. I would want one similar mainly for the damage but if not that's okay.

Thanks in advance!

Survivor
Jun 02, 2018
I would farm for the blade of the felled titan which drops from the secret boss in tartarus

Explorer
Oct 04, 2012
I would farm for maybe one piece of tart gear then move on.