Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coaching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2017
Can someone please help me get better at pvp, I have decent gear, I have listened to guides but nothing helps.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
Defender
Oct 10, 2010
It would be helpful if you told us the following:
1. What Level, as already asked.
2. What school are you playing.
3. What gear do you have, including Wand and pet.
4. Are you doing 1v1, 2,v2, etc.
5. How is your deck setup, do you have hits in the sidedeck, etc.

If I knew that, maybe I or someone else could have some suggestions.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2017
Survivor
Nov 12, 2017
I am playing fire, I have the Dalia's level 50 gear from the professors pack and the athame and ring of the duelist both level 50 and for my deck I am using this one http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/by-school/fire-pvp-guides/ask-duelist-level-52-fire-1v1/ .

Survivor
Nov 12, 2017
Squire
May 10, 2013
Just farm Lambent Fire in Avalon for Burning Rampage and the rest will do itself

Defender
Oct 10, 2010
Esixut on Jun 26, 2018 wrote:
I am playing fire, I have the Dalia's level 50 gear from the professors pack and the athame and ring of the duelist both level 50 and for my deck I am using this one http://www.duelist101.com/wizard101-pvp-guides-2/by-school/fire-pvp-guides/ask-duelist-level-52-fire-1v1/ .
Esixut,

Just my opinion, but I didn't see very many other responses to your posting.
Based on your gear, you don't seem to have very much resist, and therefore you will have to play like a
glass cannon, to some degree.
Duelist has been down, so I cannot see what deck you are using.

Based on the gear, ring and athame, I would suggest that you enchant all your hits and put them in the side with any needed TC's.
Use the main part of the deck for defense and heals, if you have a Amulet.
You will need to be aggressive in each match, digging hard for the card you need.

I expect you have Tower, weakness, the -70 shields for Fire and Storm learned.

If you playing passive, then you have to gain resist.

If you want to play a few matches, I would be willing, I have an Ice and Myth with basic gear at level 50.
I do all of my PvP at level 120, but so I may be a little rusty at the lower levels.