Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couch Potatoes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2015
Hello,

I've been wondering what is a good place and thing to farm for Couch Potatoes. By that I mean in terms of drop rate.

If you know a good place to farm for it, I'd like to know.

Thanks,

Austin ShadowBlossom Level 100

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
Once you reach the last world, Empyria? I get confused with the name sorry. There's a dungeon called, the secret tunnel. On Aerial Jungle, look for it on wiz wiki or just ask someone who knows about it. Couch Potatoes are dropped fairly commonly.
Ive gotten like 4-5 just running that dungeon 15 or less times.
Its not complicated at all either. Team-up and you'll find someone.
If you have any questions feel free to reply back:)

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I just found out the other day when I helped some people fight the firefly's in the Airiel Jungle of Empyrea, they drop couch potatoes also. They also drop a lot of seeds constantly. pink, red, and blue, hulkleberries . They also drop red and golden couch potatoes . The regular couch potatoes you have to farm a little bit for them like in grizzle but they have a better drop rate than in grizzlehiem.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
In case you are still wondering basically every mob in mirage drops couch potatoes and emps, I just went through and did all the mirage badges and got 30 couch potatoes and 5 emps. They are an easy and quick farm because they have low health and you can choose a mob that your school has a boost on.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2017
I heard you can farm them in Grizzle. Is this true, and where< plz?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
The Troubled Warriors in Savarsraad Pass are a good source.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
The best source I have found is the crown shop. They have an endless supply of them.