Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2015
Hello! I have a few quick questions about pvp. Im a level 33 Main fire and side storm.

1. Do maxed out pets help you win?

2. How do i manage my health?

3. How can i help my teamates win?

4. How do i manage my pips?

Please help!

Suri Watersong-33

Defender
Oct 10, 2010
Suri Watersong on Jun 23, 2018 wrote:
Hello! I have a few quick questions about pvp. Im a level 33 Main fire and side storm.

1. Do maxed out pets help you win?

2. How do i manage my health?

3. How can i help my teamates win?

4. How do i manage my pips?

Please help!

Suri Watersong-33
Suri,

I have not PVP'ed in some time, but here is what I would suggest as a starter.

1. Maxed out Pets can be a huge advantage, and I would strongly suggest you try and get one.
If you can start a garden, this will help you get Mega Snacks, that you have to have if raising pets.
The new Hatch Selector in the Pet Pavilion will really help, in getting the talents that you want.

2. Try to get as much resist as you can, this really helps in staying alive in PVP. Pips and Accuracy
are also needed from the Jewels. Try to increase these three items in the Gear and Jewels.

3. You best bet is to have Teammates that you play with all of the time. Get a joint strategy that works
well for all of you. You want to shield certain teammates, you want to blade the person hitting, you want to
stall the opponents. This all depends on what Teammates you have and what school they are.
So, I would need more details to help in this area.

4. This depends on the Pips, you get, are they Power and White, or Mainly just white. You need to select
your spells on the type of PVP you plan on doing, and this includes your Treasure Card spells.
If you mainly get only White pips, your not going to load in a bunch of 7 or 8 pip spells.
I would strongly suggest that you farm LoreMaster for as many spells as you can get for fire.