Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reported

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
I reported two players as they were making fun of my name "Juan", as in "Juan SandSong". They had open chat, meaning that I could not see the full extent of their messages, but I saw things such as,
"Me no speak Spanish sorry"
" ... taco ..."
" ... them"
" keep them out "
and etc.
I then reported them with my other account, my storm, for making fun of the name "Juan". I then received notification that my storm was reported, twice.
They asked "Did you report us?" to which I did not reply.
They began to spam me with group invites and the like, which I declined. I ignored them and then switched realms.

I am now afraid my storm will be banned, thinking that they may have reported me for false reporting or the like.
Did I do anything in this exchange that went against game policies or am I good?

~Juan SandSong, Level 59

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
kukool600 on Jun 13, 2018 wrote:
I reported two players as they were making fun of my name "Juan", as in "Juan SandSong". They had open chat, meaning that I could not see the full extent of their messages, but I saw things such as,
"Me no speak Spanish sorry"
" ... taco ..."
" ... them"
" keep them out "
and etc.
I then reported them with my other account, my storm, for making fun of the name "Juan". I then received notification that my storm was reported, twice.
They asked "Did you report us?" to which I did not reply.
They began to spam me with group invites and the like, which I declined. I ignored them and then switched realms.

I am now afraid my storm will be banned, thinking that they may have reported me for false reporting or the like.
Did I do anything in this exchange that went against game policies or am I good?

~Juan SandSong, Level 59
Racism is a reportable offense so your reports were not false reports. KI will be able to look at the chat logs and decide how best to deal with the situation. They'll be able to see everything you could see and everything they could see too. They'll see the spam group invites etc too and also know any past history of the accounts involved.

Don't worry! Kingsisle have all the information and will make the right decision. They never sanction an account that hasn't done anything wrong, you did the right thing by reporting and your wizards are safe

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
Thank you for telling me this; I was getting pretty scared.