Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding Friends

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2017
Is it just me or is it hard to find friends in Wizard101 nowadays?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
reedstone18 on Jun 6, 2018 wrote:
Is it just me or is it hard to find friends in Wizard101 nowadays?
I'm on a lot and happy to add you to my wizards

I multi-box quite a bit and also do big gardens so if you message me and I don't reply I've either missed it while on another wizard or missed it because of the harvests filling the chat box too fast. I don't ignore messages so if I don't reply just shout me again

Let me know if you'd like to connect with any/all of my active wizards and where/when we should meet to add each other

I hope you find some great friends soon!

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Good Morning.

I tend to solo and I have a really good questing buddy and my children to team up with so I'm not looking for additional help.

I'm a little introverted and don't always like to talk but will take the time to say good morning.

So if you see Steven Ghoststalker roaming around hit me up.

I will be in the Pet Pavilion in Greyrose Realm on Saturday (forget the time but I posted it in another thread)

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 7, 2018 wrote:
I'm on a lot and happy to add you to my wizards

I multi-box quite a bit and also do big gardens so if you message me and I don't reply I've either missed it while on another wizard or missed it because of the harvests filling the chat box too fast. I don't ignore messages so if I don't reply just shout me again

Let me know if you'd like to connect with any/all of my active wizards and where/when we should meet to add each other

I hope you find some great friends soon!
Same here Victoria and Reed if you want a friend as well I don't mind adding you either. I am usually always on unless im working or doing boss battles :)

Jason Dreamsheild