Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Luckiest thing that ever happened to you?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2014
For me, it's definitely learning deer knight on my second run of Lore master on my death.

Also, getting 4 very good pack mounts (skeletal dragon, white wolf, nightmare and purple fairy wings), while in total spending only around 4000 crowns

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Luckiest thing that happened to me? Completing the Morganthe fight, happening to have 50 crowns, throwing it into the 2nd chance chest and somehow getting Morganthe’s amulet

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
For me probably getting an Ice Mastery Amulet on my first run of Cronus.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I think the luckiest thing that happened to me was when my questing partner (my daughter) and I happened to pop back to Krok for a side quest and overheard something that sounded a bit mean. Straight away we jumped in to help out the low level players and turn their experience into something fun and nice. It turned out they were mum and son questing together.

The mum ended up becoming a really good friend who I absolutely adore! I love our chats and we're always there for each other in-game and with real life things too. Chatting with her over the years has helped me through a lot of hard times and she has been glad of my friendship helping her through hard times too. She is such a lovely person and it would be so nice to meet irl. I wish we lived near each other to be able to meet up for a coffee and natter! Living half way around the world from each other I am so grateful for W101 where we can meet in the Spiral instead and if not for Wiz we would never have met at all. Our friendship brings me so much joy

Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
hmm for me? definitely getting pigsie within 10 pack openings!!!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The most recent lucky moment was farming Loremaster for Pigsie and got it on my second day, on my life wizard (the one who needed it the most). I MAYBE fought 30 battles and got it.