Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Raiden outfit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 03, 2016
Is there anyway I can recreate raiden's outfit from mortal Kombat on my wizard? May not get an exact look but anyhiany helps. Thanks.

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
The peasant hat is almost the exact same hat as Raiden's.

I can't find anything for the robe but the Spellbinder's Robe looks pretty close. Also when I first thought of Raiden, the Senator Togas popped up in my head, but they look nothing alike.

For shoes, I'm 90% sure that there's a shoe out there that has the sandals with shin guards that Raiden normally wears, I just can't find it. Try finding it in the Bazaar, because it looks like Eloise doesn't carry it.

The staff could be one of the thunderstrike staffs that the Mount Olympus Zeus drops.

Make sure everything is dyed blue and/or white and you should be set!

Amber Dreamflower 125

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
yes there is, there are hats and robes from mooshu that resemble his gear very well. Also, for a wand you might want one of zeus' lightning bolts. For the shoes, there's also some that look like his attire. You can find all of these except for the lightning bolt in the bazaar between levels 30 and 40. For the wand, you should farm zeus in mount olympus to get the lightning bolt from him.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
HeWhoMustNotBeName... on Jun 3, 2018 wrote:
Is there anyway I can recreate raiden's outfit from mortal Kombat on my wizard? May not get an exact look but anyhiany helps. Thanks.
Well first, what's your name? Lol

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
HeWhoMustNotBeName... on Jun 3, 2018 wrote:
In all seriousness, HeWhoMustNotBeNamed, try the Monk's Hat, Monk's Vestment, and Monk's Boots from the Crown Shop.

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Fable Finder on Jun 3, 2018 wrote:
Well first, what's your name? Lol
He must be a H. P. Lovecraft fan, as it was a reference to several of "The Great Old Ones" from that genre. It was also attributed to one in particular named "Hastur". E. Gary Gygax further cemented this relation to "Hastur" with his classic "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons" game. In more modern times, it has been incorrectly ascribed to J.K. Rowlings collective works of "Harry Potter" when referring to Lord Voldemort. Someone at Kings Isle is also a "Lovecraft" fan, because of their use of the necromancy spell Khrulhu, which refers specifically to Cthulu in name, and likeness. Now you know.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Mental Void on Jun 4, 2018 wrote:
He must be a H. P. Lovecraft fan, as it was a reference to several of "The Great Old Ones" from that genre. It was also attributed to one in particular named "Hastur". E. Gary Gygax further cemented this relation to "Hastur" with his classic "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons" game. In more modern times, it has been incorrectly ascribed to J.K. Rowlings collective works of "Harry Potter" when referring to Lord Voldemort. Someone at Kings Isle is also a "Lovecraft" fan, because of their use of the necromancy spell Khrulhu, which refers specifically to Cthulu in name, and likeness. Now you know.
Wait... H.P. Lovecraft. Harry's initials are H.P. Are Lovecraft and Harry Potter.....the same person?!??!!?!

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
Fable Finder on Jun 6, 2018 wrote:
Wait... H.P. Lovecraft. Harry's initials are H.P. Are Lovecraft and Harry Potter.....the same person?!??!!?!
LOL I'm guessing no. J.K. Rowling might be a H.P. Lovecraft fan, but the darkness inside her main character (Harry Potter) was a mere drop, compared to the oceans of nightmares, insanity, and darkness that Lovecraft envisioned.