Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mass Availing Hands Spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
Hi Everyone!

Just saw a Balance wiz cast a mass Helping Hands or Availing Hands healing spell in the Loremaster fight and didn't get a chance to ask what it was. Does anyone else know? (and where can I get it?!?) Thanks

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Okay,

So the Overtime spell Availing Hands is available from completing the quest The Runedown given by Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.

However, to gain access to this quest, you must complete a few pre-requisites.

• Be at least level 55.
  • Complete quest The Spell Trade - This quest in particular again has several requirements.
  • Complete Wintertusk up to at least Nordilund
  • Complete quest The Dragon Gate which is available as a part of the storyline in Sudrilund.

Once you've satisfied all the criteria above, visit Erik to begin the quest The Runedown.

The quest in particular requires you to defeat the bossSkabrok.

He criticals slightly above the average rate, so be careful.

Good Luck!

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
That spell is called Restoring Hands and currently it's available only as an Item Card from the Alhazared's Karmic Fez hat from the Professor's Hoard pack, but only the hats that are Level 40 or higher.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I also wanted to mention the newly introduced spell that seemed to better fit the requirements.

The spell you speak of Restoring Hands currently cannot be trained.

It is only available as an item card from Alhazred's Karmic Fez level 60 + and above hat found in the Professor's Hoard Pack.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2010
Thank you both - now I know what I want for Christmas!