Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gamma Transformation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
I just got to the part of Avalon where you get to transform into gamma. it didn't transform me into gamma it transformed me and my friend into creepy disfunctioned wizards. i have screen shots if needed i don't know how to post them here though. but it is really creepy

Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
ConnorSkullStalker on Apr 13, 2018 wrote:
I just got to the part of Avalon where you get to transform into gamma. it didn't transform me into gamma it transformed me and my friend into creepy disfunctioned wizards. i have screen shots if needed i don't know how to post them here though. but it is really creepy
The same just happened to me, i've tried to restart the game but it did not work. I dont know what to do

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I don't know what this is and I don't know what to do to fix it...but I DO know I want to see the screen shots of the 'creepy disfunctional wizards'!

I don't think I will get to see it but I hope you get it sorted quickly! If you can't actually play the wizard it is probably best to contact support directly and let them know which wizard/s is affected etc so they can check it out themselves and fix it for you.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I noticed this during test realm!

One of my wizards had just turned into Gamma and was waiting at the sigil to enter Ghost Avalon when KI took the snapshot of her and that's what they sent to test realm. In test realm, she was a red "boy" wizard with glowing green eyes and she glided across the lawn instead of walking. With the glowing eyes, she looked like one of the wizards from the Lost Pages event!

The weird appearance goes away if we use our mounts.

Since this bug has carried over to the live realm, we probably should report it to KI. Also, we should test if the other times we transform into another creature have the same bug. Example, we turn into a Raven in Sudriland/Wintertusk and we turn into an Elephant in Waterfront/Zafaria.

I reported it as a bug at the time that it happened in test realm, mainly because I didn't realize it was caused by the transfiguration into Gamma. Finally I realized that it was the transformation that was bugged and it would eventually time out. I did take screen shots as well.

Alia Misthaven
Sophia Soulmender (While transformed as Gamma the Owl, turned into an evil-looking boy wizard during test realm)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
The same non-owl transformations happened to 3 of us also. We were able to complete the dungeon though without any problems. It all happened the day the new update went live. It was surprising

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Freshta on Apr 14, 2018 wrote:
I noticed this during test realm!

One of my wizards had just turned into Gamma and was waiting at the sigil to enter Ghost Avalon when KI took the snapshot of her and that's what they sent to test realm. In test realm, she was a red "boy" wizard with glowing green eyes and she glided across the lawn instead of walking. With the glowing eyes, she looked like one of the wizards from the Lost Pages event!

The weird appearance goes away if we use our mounts.

Since this bug has carried over to the live realm, we probably should report it to KI. Also, we should test if the other times we transform into another creature have the same bug. Example, we turn into a Raven in Sudriland/Wintertusk and we turn into an Elephant in Waterfront/Zafaria.

I reported it as a bug at the time that it happened in test realm, mainly because I didn't realize it was caused by the transfiguration into Gamma. Finally I realized that it was the transformation that was bugged and it would eventually time out. I did take screen shots as well.

Alia Misthaven
Sophia Soulmender (While transformed as Gamma the Owl, turned into an evil-looking boy wizard during test realm)
That's crazy and spooky! Thanks for the description, it brought laughs and shudders!

I do hope that creepy possessed boy is not Gamma's 'true form' eeeeeeeek!