Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Updates!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Hi!

I have noticed that kingsisle has been adding a lot of cool updates in the game recently. I just wanted to say that this is a great idea! They just released Empyrea, and they have already added many new things in the game. Including Renee Wooften, and Zero energy fishing days! I think this is a great idea because it gives the people who have completed the game new things to do!

Wolf LegendSword-LvL 125 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 8
Daniel BattleShade-LvL 125Wolf LegendSword-LvL 6
Blaze NightRider-LvL 125 Sloan Bear-LvL 1
Michael ShadowStaff-LvL 125 Marcus WildStaff-LvL 1
Blaze NightFlame-LvL 125 Patrick Star-LvL 1
Carlos GhostDust-LvL68
Blaze MythRider-LvL 38

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Would love to see a Zero Energy Pet Training Day or Gardening Day some time in the future too...

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Patrick80161 on Feb 17, 2018 wrote:
Hi!

I have noticed that kingsisle has been adding a lot of cool updates in the game recently. I just wanted to say that this is a great idea! They just released Empyrea, and they have already added many new things in the game. Including Renee Wooften, and Zero energy fishing days! I think this is a great idea because it gives the people who have completed the game new things to do!

Wolf LegendSword-LvL 125 Wolf LegendSword-LvL 8
Daniel BattleShade-LvL 125Wolf LegendSword-LvL 6
Blaze NightRider-LvL 125 Sloan Bear-LvL 1
Michael ShadowStaff-LvL 125 Marcus WildStaff-LvL 1
Blaze NightFlame-LvL 125 Patrick Star-LvL 1
Carlos GhostDust-LvL68
Blaze MythRider-LvL 38
The zero energy fishing is amazing. Just going to leave it at that

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
Hi!

This zero energy fishing is, by far in my opinion, the BEST member benefit they have designed to date. I love it! I am finally catching some of those fish I gave up on. I could not handle those Zafaria Sentinels. I kept using up all my energy and had no fish to show for it.

Next? No energy pet training, PLEASE?!

This is FABULOUS KI! Keep it up!

Regards!
Suzanne

Explorer
Dec 20, 2014
WTG KI Love the zero energy fishing! Many thanks. Now to find a way to Avalon to go fishing as I'm not there yet.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Yeah it's pretty amazing.

I still don't understand why gardening and fishing would use energy rather than mana, since both of them require a wizard to cast actual learned spells. Another way to monetize the game I guess.

Crafting on the other hand, seems like something that would use energy rather than time slots since like Pet Training it is a physical task.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Antonio Shadowbrea... on Feb 18, 2018 wrote:
Yeah it's pretty amazing.

I still don't understand why gardening and fishing would use energy rather than mana, since both of them require a wizard to cast actual learned spells. Another way to monetize the game I guess.

Crafting on the other hand, seems like something that would use energy rather than time slots since like Pet Training it is a physical task.
I actually don't mind the fact that Gardening and Fishing use a different kind of energy even though it is still spell casting (Battle Magic vs. Mundane Magic).

What I don't get is why Pet training uses the same energy as fishing and gardening. It's the pet that is doing all the work in pet training.

That said, THANK YOU to KI for free fishing. I actually got the first Avalon fishing quest done and halfway through the second.

Steven Ghoststalker