Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Can I not get the Valentine outfit Shown?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2013
So looking at the wizard101 page that tells me about the cool mount and pets there is a wizard wearing a coll valentine day outfit. So, I went to go buy it. Not in crown shop and as far as I can tell it is not something I can farm for.

Why Wizard101? If you show it in your advertisement....please let us buy it.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
ShannonPixieHammer on Feb 9, 2018 wrote:
So looking at the wizard101 page that tells me about the cool mount and pets there is a wizard wearing a coll valentine day outfit. So, I went to go buy it. Not in crown shop and as far as I can tell it is not something I can farm for.

It must be part of a pack? In which case you'd have to keep buying packs until you got the matching parts of the outfit.

Hope you can get it but a mild warning: There is absolutely no guarantee on winning a specific item no matter how many packs are bought. Some of us have found out the hard way.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2013
There is not a Valentines Pack.

If there was I would be spending crowns left and right.

Which means, Wizard101 is still showing us an outfit in their advertisement that does not exist accept for the NPC to wear.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
If you are talking about the female character at the bottom of the web page, that is Valentina Heartsong, an NPC selling Friendship items. That is not a player character with Valentine Day gear.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
ShannonPixieHammer on Feb 9, 2018 wrote:

The outfit could have been from an older Friendship Festival event or it could just be something KingsIsle designed solely for the Friendship Festival advertisement.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2013
I understand it is an NPC and if it was just designed to advertise than it is cruel and unusual punishment. It is a great outfit I would love to be able to buy and wear.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I would love a Valentine's outfit. Dyeable with a hearts pattern on it.

I would love a big heart shaped wig. Dyeable. Of course.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
ShannonPixieHammer on Feb 11, 2018 wrote:
I understand it is an NPC and if it was just designed to advertise than it is cruel and unusual punishment. It is a great outfit I would love to be able to buy and wear.
It is not "cruel and unusual punishment". There are PLENTY of NPCs around the Spiral that wear outfits that we cannot buy. If you think it's a great outfit, that's awesome but there is no requirement for KingsIsle to make it an outfit that you can purchase.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2013
Oh of course there is no requirement! I was just saying it is such a nice outfit that for me, personally, it is cruel and unusual. I know there are tons of cool outfits but for me that heart one was just amazing! I have been stitching new clothes to my wizards lately and thought that would be a great stitch.