Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 58 Death Spell Quest: Skeletal Dragon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2016
Hey everyone, so I recently just turned level 58 and am in Grizzleheim for this quest. I'm right outside the gates to Nidavellir, but for some reason it won't let me go in.. :/ Can anyone help me with this or give me tips as to why this is not working?

I'm typically in the realm Greyrose Area 01.

Kane Raveneyes.
Lvl 58

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
One reason for why you’re not able to go into the gate would be that you haven’t finished grizzlehim, or just specially haven’t made it to the quest that requires you to go into the gate. I had this problem not too long ago. Just work on questing in grizelehiem until you get to that point.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
As Nick mentioned, the gates will only open once you're granted the quest requiring you to venture in there.

The quest in particular; Quest:The Bigger They Are leads you to here to defeat Jotun and his mobs. However, you must complete Grizzleheim (including Ravenscar) to be granted the quest.

Shouldn't be too hard.

Just probably a little annoying.

Good Luck.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2014
I had the same issue, one, you can get someone that has the area unlocked, let them go in and teleport to them. If it doesn't work, you have to find the quest in Grizz and open the gates yourself.