Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Could you change the music in Wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2012
Title speaks for itself- I would like to replace the Battle Theme for all worlds with "Duel of the Fates" by John WIlliams.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
If the music gets tiresome, and it pretty much always does eventually no matter how good it may be, I find that playing music elsewhere (internet browser, music-playing apps, the radio, etc.) does the trick. Best part is that I can usually change it the moment I want to listen to something different.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2012
Grahamster IV on Jan 15, 2018 wrote:
Title speaks for itself- I would like to replace the Battle Theme for all worlds with "Duel of the Fates" by John WIlliams.
Looks like i am not the only star wars fan here.

Survivor
May 30, 2012
I know that I can play it elsewhere. I would like to know if I can change the music in the game itself.

Defender
Dec 26, 2016
I'm not sure if this will ever happen officially due to copyright laws. I play another game where you can alter the game's texture and audio files to make a content pack, but I have no idea if you can do that with Wizard101.

Considering that the game is almost 10 years old and I haven't seen anything of the like I'm assuming that it's impossible, otherwise someone would have done it by now.

Survivor
May 30, 2012
williamfirebloom09... on Jan 15, 2018 wrote:
Looks like i am not the only star wars fan here.
Yep, I love the Star Wars films. I recently rewatched the original trilogy and the prequels in anticipation of The Last Jedi. I was pretty disappointed.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
Grahamster IV on Jan 15, 2018 wrote:
I know that I can play it elsewhere. I would like to know if I can change the music in the game itself.
The only mechanism to play different music in the game is to use a music player at your house. Of course you are limited to music scrolls that you have from the game. If you want to play music that isn't from the game you'll have to turn off music in the settings and play it using another program.