Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wands for wizards above level 15

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
everybody has had a wand when they start out that looks like a very little girl wand. It's either pink with a star at the end or yellow. If someone has tried to upgrade there wand after level 15 they still can only find a wand that is a wand that is round and only pink for girls and boys. I am a level thirty and still can't find a wand that doesn't look like an eight year old would use. I have seen the men and woman stop using the wands and just there hands until they get a good drop or finally get there quest to go to mount Olympus and hopefully get a new wand. I think it's time to upgrade the wands to look like what an older player would want. I am not an eight year old little girl that wants a pink and pretty star wand at level thirty. I would hope KI would take this into consideration.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You might want to go to the Bazaar in Wizard City, Olde Town, and look at all the wands offered for sale there. You can also go into any wand shop, in any world, and find a nice selection of wands. There are hundreds of different wands available for gold in the game. Literally hundreds.

There are also wands available in the Crown Shop, and wands drop from many of the Crowns packs.

If you do the level 25 dungeon in Krokotopia (Pagoda of Harmony/Hollow Mountain), there are three different types of wands that drop there.

If you do the level 30 dungeon in Mt. Olympus - take friends! - you will get the Sky Iron Hasta, guaranteed. It looks like a spear and gives 10% universal damage.

Alia Misthaven

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I would just like to say that I did go to all the wand shops and you can only use the wand they give you until your at a higher level to get a new wand. You also can't get wands when your that low level because you can't get into certain spiral's until your given the quest to go there, and some of us don't know about those dungeons you just mentioned.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
alia550 on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
I would just like to say that I did go to all the wand shops and you can only use the wand they give you until your at a higher level to get a new wand. You also can't get wands when your that low level because you can't get into certain spiral's until your given the quest to go there, and some of us don't know about those dungeons you just mentioned.
Hun, if you don't know about the dungeons she mentioned (and trust me, a lot of people know of them) then look it up online. There are a lot of helpful websites. And you can get wands at a low level. There's the crown shop wands, there are bundles, you can stitch wands to the appearance you want, you can buy packs. You have to be very willing to find wands and make the effort to find them like online research and stuff, rather than complain about how they look like they're for 8 year olds. You don't need to be rude about it. Someone on the KI team thought that design would be a very lovely idea so watch how you say things. You may be offending people, so please stop only worrying about yourself.

Oh, and by the way sweetheart, this game is for all ages. All ages. Including young ones. Not every weapon for low levels are gonna look like they can chop someone's head off, they're going to be child friendly. So, you can either accept it or you can stop complaining and go level up. If I was a parent of a, lets say, 12 year old I wouldn't want them to see very gory weapons until they're deep into the game. You want nice looking weapons? Earn them.