Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for a new/third KingsIsle 101 game.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
I can't say I'm particularly expecting them to make another one, but hey, maybe they will.

So, to that end, I felt like making this thread to collect peoples idea's as to what they could do.

Naturally the ideas ought to include the premise/name, and the combat form.

We've got Wizards and Pirates, using cards/decks and a tile system, both turn based.
What else would you like to see?

And yes, to anybody who noticed, I put this thread on both game's forums.

At first I was going to worry about the "seriousness" of the premise, by which I mean "age-appropriate-ness" since these are technically kids game.
Then I figured they already did Pirates, which is a pretty serious and adult concept, and made it work just fine for a kids game, so really they could do it with most anything.

I'm going to keep my own ideas out of the initial post, but maybe I'll comment them if I can figure out how I want to verbalize them.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Given that Wizards 101 was introduced at the height of the Harry Potter craze.

And given that Pirates 101 was introduced shortly after Johnny Depp gave life to Captain Jack Sparrow.

I think it would be cool for KI to come out with Super Hero 101

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Area51Alien on Dec 11, 2017 wrote:
Given that Wizards 101 was introduced at the height of the Harry Potter craze.

And given that Pirates 101 was introduced shortly after Johnny Depp gave life to Captain Jack Sparrow.

I think it would be cool for KI to come out with Super Hero 101

Steven Ghoststalker
Hero 101 - absolutely (but not superhero because that is trade marked).

Spy 101 - make it light-hearted like Spy Kids and about gadgets and disguises instead of guns and violence.

MVP 101 - a sports based game where your schools would be different pro sports. Instead of pets you'd have team mascots. Your equipment would be your team uniform and your teachers would be the coaches.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
The Song on Dec 11, 2017 wrote:
I can't say I'm particularly expecting them to make another one, but hey, maybe they will.

So, to that end, I felt like making this thread to collect peoples idea's as to what they could do.

Naturally the ideas ought to include the premise/name, and the combat form.

We've got Wizards and Pirates, using cards/decks and a tile system, both turn based.
What else would you like to see?

And yes, to anybody who noticed, I put this thread on both game's forums.

At first I was going to worry about the "seriousness" of the premise, by which I mean "age-appropriate-ness" since these are technically kids game.
Then I figured they already did Pirates, which is a pretty serious and adult concept, and made it work just fine for a kids game, so really they could do it with most anything.

I'm going to keep my own ideas out of the initial post, but maybe I'll comment them if I can figure out how I want to verbalize them.
I really do like the idea of a new game coming to the community.

However what I feel will happen is that any new game which may or may not come out will die very quickly. :(

The only reason I believe this is the fact that Pirate hasn't had a big world update in ages. I know KI work really hard on their games and try to bring out the best experience for players. But trying to manage another game on top of the 2 they are already trying to manage (In theory one 1 game right one). Could be a lot for them. And that's why I don't see them ever doing it.

PS: I am not saying that people do not play Pirate101. I am just saying that KI are clearly finding it currently hard to bring out content for both games and are clearly choosing to focus on Wiz. As of course it is a much bigger game which a much more active player base.

Explorer
May 20, 2012
Dino101- kind of like pirate101 but with dinosaurs and other prehistoric enemies.

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
codyblueshield10 on Dec 31, 2017 wrote:
Dino101- kind of like pirate101 but with dinosaurs and other prehistoric enemies.
That is a good idea. It would be cool if you played a character in azteca before morganthe comes.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
i dont think they should make a new one... since pirates doesn't get enough love as it is