Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 12-1-17

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2013
My favorite pet from 2017 is the Rain Core (Freezing and Acid also).

While I'm not desperate to have any pet, I would like to see a seraph (or hybrid) for Storm. There are no seraphs specific for the Storm school. I have made a Lil' Siren's pet, but it's not the same as the seraphs.

I have cloned all my best pets to these seraph pets: Judgement, Flamedance Seraph, Dreamsong Seraph, Frostcaller, Astral Judge, Fiery Judge, and a Tempest (hybrid).

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I'v been playing since 2010 i would like to see a Glow bug squall pet.

Survivor
May 07, 2013
I really like the little and cute Opossum pet that my Balance wizard now has. The Kookaburra looks exceedingly cute too.

I'd really like to see the Pirate101 Snowfall Fawn as a Wizard101 pet. The shark pets from Pirate101 are pretty amazing too. In fact, more crossover of the pets from Pirate101 would be wonderful.

And what about a Kelpie or Hippocampus? An Orangutan? A Rhino? A Llama? More dog breeds? A Sea Horse? A Sea Gull, Pelican or Albatross?

I'd also love to be able to 'stitch' pets. Like someone has already said, there are some superb pets already created but I don't tend to use them because I like the cards or talents that I have on another pet.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
Professor Falmea on Dec 2, 2017 wrote:
Another Friday has appeared, so it's time for some feedback, shall we?

This last month of the year, we'll have a common theme, retrospect on Wizard in 2017. This week, we'll start with our trusted companions. This is a two part question:

#1 - what is your favorite pet from 2017?
#2 - what is the pet that we haven't made yet that you desperately want?

Looking forward to your responses! Have a fiesty Friday and wonderful weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
#1 Any dinosaur themed pet.
#2 Morning Azteca pets.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Sand Worm Larva. Double critical and got double heals too.

Pet I want is a shadow pet like this one
Shadow Shrike
I created this pet for a contest on Wizard101Central back in 2016 more details can be found here under the entry for balancewizard2.
Description: This special pet grants 8 Bonus Items with a socket unlocked at Ultra. In addition, there are only 8 abilities for each of these pets so you do not have to guess what you may get when you train. Just train it to Ultra and you have all the abilities. At Ultra you get the Conviction Talent Opal pet jewel. After all, it is a shadow pet so it doesn't really want to play by the normal rules.

Default Attributes
Strength 240
Intellect 235
Agility 235
Will 240

Power 200

Extra Shadow Abilities

Shadow Trap (+ 80) card (at Baby)
Grants 8 shadow pips for pets use only (at Baby) when their gone pet cannot do shadow magic These pips do not show up on the owner's interface
+ 100 to Shadow pips (at Teen)
+ 100 to Shadow Pierce (at Teen)
+ 100 to Critical (at Ancient)
+ 100 to Critical Block (at Epic)
+50 % Universal Shield (at Mega)
+50 % Damage (at Ultra)

Pet Abilities

May Cast Dark Nova (Immediate cast no backlash to owner) cast if a trap is placed on you
May Cast Dark Fiend (Immediate cast no backlash to owner) cast if any weakness or similar spell is cast on you
Card for a Shadow Sentinel
Card for a Shadow Shrike
Fairy (trigger by any 2 pip hit or wand attack)
Energizing Battery (Trigger after any 3 pip or higher hit)
Guardian Wall (May cast a tower shield ability)
Health Gift

Derby Abilities
Big Boost
Boost
Clear Path
Wipe Out
Oil Slick
Mega Boost
No Passing
Spiffy Poof

Finally, if I was in charge of improvements for pets I think the best improvement to pets would be to grant another ability at Ultra. Originally Ultra gave you a jewel socket but with some pets, you get them sooner. Doing this would generate more interest in training to ultra besides ultra jewels.

Administrator
This is great feedack, Wizards, and fantastic suggestions for future pets. Thank you for your input! We'll make sure to keep this in mind for the future.

A new "favorite" topic shall be appearing SHORTLY!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea